CiMSO’s Integrated Hospitality Management Revolution
In today’s fast-paced business landscape, integrating operational systems, particularly in the hospitality sector, is paramount for efficiency and cohesion. The fragmentation of legacy systems often leads to disparate solutions, fragmented support, and a lack of seamless communication between vital functions, hindering integrated hospitality management.
Johan Marais – CMO at CiMSO
“Here at CiMSO, our commitment lies in reshaping the hospitality industry. We achieve this by offering an impeccably seamless, fully integrated suite of solutions. This transformative approach not only streamlines operational workflows but fundamentally elevates the overall guest experience.”
From Legacy Fragmentation to CiMSO Integration
CiMSO’s integrated management solutions represent a shift away from traditional legacy systems. These systems, characterized by using multiple programs for various functions, have long plagued the hospitality industry. The transition to CiMSO’s integrated hospitality management solutions eliminates the need for various support teams, reduces costs, and ensures seamless communication between different aspects of the business.
Unleashing the Potential of Integrated Hospitality Management
CiMSO’s software suite not only centralizes operations but also standardizes hardware requirements simplifies support and eliminates the need for interfacing programs. By offering a single, fully integrated hospitality management solution, CiMSO empowers businesses to focus on their core operations without being burdened by the complexities of managing disparate software systems.
With CiMSO’s integrated hospitality management solutions, businesses can unlock new levels of efficiency, productivity, and cost savings. Eliminating siloed systems and seamlessly integrating various functions enable businesses to thrive in an increasingly competitive market.
What do CiMSO’s Clients Say?
“For the first time we are able to do all our work on one system. CiMSO made our administration so much easier and managed to fit everything that we might need into one program.”Rennet
“We’re very excited at finally having a fully integrated system – and you guys are amazing to work with! Competent and fun!”Ann
Big Game Parks
Streamlining Operations: Embracing CiMSO’s All-in-One Integrated Software Suite for PMS and ERP Management
Explore CiMSO’s integrated suite, reshaping hospitality operations with a comprehensive range of solutions, elevating guest experiences and streamlining management effortlessly. Let’s explore a selection from our holistic suite of solutions:
- CLIENTmanager: to manage client relationships (CRM) and protect valuable client data (CDP)
- ACCOUNTSoffice: to control accounts receivable (debtors) and accounts payable (creditors)
- BACKoffice: to manage cashbooks, bank reconciliation, and General Ledger to balance sheet
- WORKshop Service Tickets: Service tickets, Status management, Ticket assignment & Tracking
- STOCKmanager: to control stock, manage procurement and facilitate scrumptious food recipes
- INNkeeper: to manage lodging facilities, dynamic rates, bookings, front office, and guest folios
- HOUSEkeeper: Housekeeping with staff to unit allocations, room points, and room status control
- SPAscheduler: Treatments & venues database, therapists competency, scheduling view & billing
- ACTIVities: Recreational activities & vessel database, staff competency, scheduling view & billing
- SHOPkeeper: Retail touch screen points of sale integrated to stock (IN) and debtors (AR) ledgers
- RESTaurateur: to manage food and beverage outlets with touch screen Points of Sale
- DOCmanager: for near paperless document management, structured e-filing, and fast retrieval
- INNsync: to seamlessly synchronize data between multiple properties and central reservations
- TOOLbox: a comprehensive tool kit for system support out in the bush
CiMSO supports clients transitioning from fragmented legacy software systems to integrated ERP solutions. CiMSO also manages the successful deployment of new systems in compliance with their ISO90003 Integrated Hospitality Management Systems and PRINCEII project management methodologies.