ERP Software for global hospitality markets
Established in 1993, CiMSO develops client-centric, fully integrated software solutions for global hospitality markets that may be deployed either on-premise or in the cloud. The CiMSO network delivers the business consulting and support services required to distribute, deploy and support CiMSO ERP software globally.
CiMSO, Intrinsic Value:
» 12 Countries
» 51 Central Reservation Offices
» 75 Interfaces to Devices & Services
» 373 Geographic Synchronisers
» 624 Client Data Platforms with CRM
» 1,464 Touchscreen Points of Sale
» 4,529 Administrative Users
» 4,746 Point of Sale Users
» 9,275 Computer Users
» 104,230 PAX in Beds per Night
CiMSO, Value Proposition:
» Next Generation Technology
» Customer Centric Design
» Seamless Software Integration
» Complete Financial Control
» Geographic Synchronisation
» Worldwide 24/7 Emergency Support
» Reduced Cost of Ownership
CiMSO, Quality Management:
» IS090003 compliant Quality Management System
» PRINCE II Project Management Methodologies
» Syllabus based Training and Certification
CiMSO - Mission, Vision and Objectives
To develop, enhance and maintain client centric, integrated business management software and deliver related professional services to global hospitality markets.
Effective financial control and client service delivery to global hospitality markets.
When it all started
- To develop seamlessly integrated, next generation, client-centric business management software that satisfies the needs of the global hospitality markets.
- To continuously extend and enhance the functionality of the software to meet the needs of the global lodging, membership, leisure, wellness, retail, realty and services markets.
- To establish and maintain secure client data platforms for digitised communities.
- To maintain an ISO/IEC 90003:2014 compliant quality management system for the
development, distribution, implementation, support and upgrade of the software.
- To establish, accredit and maintain an international reseller network for the distribution, implementation, support and upgrade of the software.
- To maintain our core values of integrity, professionalism, client focus and the maintenance of quality management standards.