» 12 Countries
» 52 Central Reservation Offices
» 76 Interfaces to Devices & Services
» 385 Geographic Synchronisers
» 634 Client Data Platforms with CRM
» 1,484 Touchscreen Points of Sale
» 4,613 Administrative Users
» 4,810 Point of Sale Users
» 9,423 Computer Users
» 104,916 PAX in Beds per Night
» Next Generation Technology
» Customer Centric Design
» Seamless Software Integration
» Complete Financial Control
» Geographic Synchronisation
» Worldwide 24/7 Emergency Support
» Reduced Cost of Ownership
» IS090003 compliant Quality Management System
» PRINCE II Project Management Methodologies
» Syllabus based Training and Certification
Mission, Vision and Objectives
To develop, enhance and maintain client centric, integrated business management software and deliver related professional services to global hospitality markets.
Effective financial control and client service delivery to global hospitality markets.
When it all started
- To develop seamlessly integrated, next generation, client-centric hotel management software that satisfies the needs of the global hospitality markets.
- To continuously extend and enhance the functionality of the software to meet the needs of the global lodging, membership, leisure, wellness, retail, realty and services markets.
- To establish and maintain secure client data platforms for digitised communities.
- To maintain an ISO/IEC 90003:2014 compliant quality management system for the development, distribution, implementation, support and upgrade of the software.
- To establish, accredit and maintain an international reseller network for the distribution, implementation, support and upgrade of the software.
- To maintain our core values of integrity, professionalism, client focus and the maintenance of quality management standards.