Fish River Lodge selects CiMSO INNkeeper Software
One of Namibia’s top tourist destinations lies on the rim of the spectacular Fish River Canyon – the unique 20-room Fish River Lodge. Managed by Journey’s Namibia Management Group, the Lodge has recently selected CiMSO INNkeeper as their hospitality and lodging management software.
The unique landscape of the Fish River Canyon inspires the contemporary design of the Lodge. Dry stone walls, tall windows, and wrap-around decks draw the eye to the canyon. A rim pool overlooking the canyon provides refreshing comfort in the hot summer. Crackling fireplaces in the main lodge offer warmth and cosiness in crisp winter. Each chalet provides an outdoor yoga platform and clerestory windows to frame myriad stars at night.
Camp Eternity is 26 km from the Lodge, with colourful and endless views of and beyond the canyon. There are twin stretchers in each tent. Paths connect the tents with the main facility, constructed from stone gabions and other sustainable materials. This is the place to relax and enjoy well-earned sundowners on the decks overlooking the canyon. Meals are served under the stars.
The hiking and cycling packages include breakfast, a packed lunch, and dinner.
The Best Software Solution
- CLIENTmanager: to manage client relationships (CRM) and protect valuable client data (CDP)
- STOCKmanager: to control stock, manage procurement and facilitate scrumptious food recipes
- INNkeeper: to manage lodging facilities, dynamic rates, bookings, front office and guest folios
- RESTaurateur: to manage food and beverage outlets with touch screen Points of Sale
- ACCOUNTSoffice: to control accounts receivable (debtors) and accounts payable (creditors)
- BACKoffice: to manage cashbooks, bank reconciliation and General Ledger to balance sheet
- DOCmanager: for near paperless document management, structured e-filing and fast retrieval
- INNsync: to seamlessly synchronize data between multiple properties and central reservations
- SMSmanager: for single and bulk blast SMS communications from the office computer
- TOOLbox: a comprehensive tool kit for system support out in the rugged countryside
CiMSO supports clients transitioning from fragmented legacy software systems to integrated ERP solutions. CiMSO also manages the successful deployment of new systems in compliance with their ISO90003 Quality Management Systems and PRINCEII project management methodologies.