On the rim of the spectacular Fish River Canyon lies one of Namibia’s top tourist destinations – the unique 20 room Fish River Lodge. Managed by Journey’s Namibia Management Group the Lodge has recently selected CiMSO INNkeeper as their hospitality and lodging management software of choice.
The unique landscape of the Fish River Canyon provides the inspiration for the contemporary design of the Lodge. Dry stone walls, tall windows, and wrap-around decks draws the eye to the canyon. A rim pool overlooking the canyon provides refreshing comfort in the hot summer months. Crackling fireplaces in the main lodge offer warmth and coziness in crisp winter. Each chalet provides an outdoor yoga platform and clerestory windows to frame a myriad of stars at night.
Camp Eternity is situated 26 km from the Lodge, with colorful and endless views of and beyond the canyon. There are twin stretchers in each tent. Paths connect the tents with the main facility that is constructed from stone gabions and other sustainable materials. This is the place to relax and enjoy well-earned sundowners on the decks overlooking the canyon. Meals are served under the stars.
Breakfast, a packed lunch, and dinner are included in the hiking and cycling packages.
The Best Software Solution
- CLIENTmanager: to manage client relationships (CRM) and protect valuable client data (CDP)
- STOCKmanager: to control stock, manage procurement and facilitate scrumptious food recipes
- INNkeeper: to manage lodging facilities, dynamic rates, bookings, front office and guest folios
- RESTaurateur: to manage food and beverage outlets with touch screen Points of Sale
- ACCOUNTSoffice: to control accounts receivable (debtors) and accounts payable (creditors)
- BACKoffice: to manage cashbooks, bank reconciliation and General Ledger to balance sheet
- DOCmanager: for near paperless document management, structured e-filing and fast retrieval
- INNsync: to seamlessly synchronize data between multiple properties and central reservations
- SMSmanager: for single and bulk blast SMS communications from the office computer
- TOOLbox: a comprehensive tool kit for system support out in the rugged countryside
CiMSO supports clients in the transition from fragmented legacy software systems to integrated ERP solutions. CiMSO also manages the successful deployment of new systems in compliance with their ISO90003 Quality Management Systems and PRINCEII project management methodologies.