Dunkeld East: Where Luxury Meets Legacy – The 9th Jewel in the Go Touch Down Crown
The Go Touch Down Group is renowned for its commitment to delivering unforgettable guest experiences and setting new standards in the hospitality industry. As the most unique property under the Group’s umbrella, Dunkeld East embodies the essence of luxury, comfort, and impeccable service. As with all their properties, Dunkeld East leverages the innovative CiMSO INNkeeper software, raising the bar to elevate guest experiences and set new industry standards.
More About the Go Touch Down Group
Experience the captivating diversity of South Africa by visiting the Go Touch Down branches, each offering a unique gateway to the country’s rich culture, breathtaking landscapes, and unforgettable adventures:
- Dunkeld Country & Equestrian Estate
- Seasons Golf, Leisure & Spa
- Tshukudu Game Lodge
- Royal Morubisi Founders’ Lodge
- Belle Maroc Boutique Hotel
- The Shark Bay Boutique & Spa
- Stillness Manor Estate & Spa
- Ladybird Vineyards Lodge
- Dunkeld East – The newest member of the Go Touch Down Group.
Optimal Software for providing outstanding guest experiences.
- CLIENTmanager: to manage client relationships (CRM) and protect valuable client data (CDP)
- ACCOUNTSoffice: to control accounts receivable (debtors) and accounts payable (creditors)
- BACKoffice: to manage cashbooks, bank reconciliation, and General Ledger to balance sheet
- STOCKmanager: to control stock, manage procurement and facilitate scrumptious food recipes
- INNkeeper: to manage lodging facilities, dynamic rates, bookings, front office, and guest folios
- HOUSEkeeper: Housekeeping with staff to unit allocations, room points, and room status control
- RESTaurateur: to manage food and beverage outlets with touch screen Points of Sale
- DOCmanager: for near paperless document management, structured e-filing, and fast retrieval
- INNsync: to seamlessly synchronize data between multiple properties and central reservations
- MAILmerger: Marketing Campaigns e-mail merge and transmit via CiMSO mail servers
- TOOLbox: a comprehensive tool kit for system support out in the bush
CiMSO supports clients transitioning from fragmented legacy software systems to integrated ERP solutions. CiMSO also manages the successful deployment of new systems in compliance with their ISO90003 Quality Management Systems and PRINCEII project management methodologies.
Please get in touch with your local CiMSO office or Value Added Reseller for more information on CiMSO’s Integrated ERP Software Suites for Hotels, Lodges, Resorts, Clubs, Timeshare, and Leasing management.