AM Weinberg joins Gondwana Collection and the CiMSO family
Situated in the upmarket suburb of Klein Windhoek, the 41-room award-winning AM Weinberg Boutique Hotel sets a new benchmark for luxury accommodation in the Namibian capital.
According to Tourism update, the new GM, Janet Wilson-Moore said ”It is exciting to engage with a new team that is so excited to join the Gondwana Family. Beyond that, after two difficult years in tourism, we now have the opportunity to lead this hotel in a brilliant new future.”
Gondwana and AM Weinberg staff utilize the following CiMSO management suites to deliver excellent service to their guests:
- CLIENTmanager: Client Data Platform (CDP) with CRM, communications and task management
- STOCKmanager: Stock (inventory) control with recipe management and transaction processing
- INNkeeper: PMS with rooms, rates and bookings, front office, folio management and AHLA statistics
- HOUSEkeeper: Housekeeping with staff to unit allocations, room points and room status control
- BACKoffice: Full financial management to balance sheet with cashbooks and bank reconciliation
- SHOPkeeper: Retail touch screen points of sale integrated to stock (IN) and debtors (AR) ledgers
- RESTaurateur: Restaurant and bar touch screen points of sale with fast ordering and billing
- EVENTmanager: Event & conference management with fast quotes and user defined function sheets
- INNsync: Seamless data synchronization between Gondwana properties and central reservations
- PHONEmanager: Telephone call management and direct billing to guest folios or staff accounts
CiMSO supports clients in their transition from fragmented legacy software systems to integrated ERP solutions. CiMSO also manages the successful deployment of new systems in compliance with it’s ISO90003 Quality Management Systems and PRINCEII project management methodologies.
Please contact your local CiMSO office or Value Added Reseller for more information on CiMSO’s Integrated ERP management software suites for Hotels, Lodges, Resorts, Clubs, Timeshare, and Leasing management.