Meet CiMSO at Magical Kenya Travel Expo (MKTE) 2022
As always, the hosts of MKTE welcome their partners from across the East African region to join the expo to meet with the passionate hosted buyers from key source markets and share their passion for driving tourism to Africa.
More information about the Expo
The Expo will take place from 5 October 2022 – 7 October 2022 in Nairobi at the Kenyatta International Conference Center
The exhibitor categories contain:
- Accommodation: Hotels, Camps, Resorts, and Lodges
- Tour Operators: DMC’s, Safari providers, Ground handlers
- Destination Representation: Tourism Boards/Authorities, County Governments, Associations
- Transport Suppliers: Airlines and Shuttles
- Affiliated Services: Media, Insurance, and Experiences
- Technology providers
Why CiMSO loves to attend The Magical Kenya Travel Expo
- To do face-to-face marketing and sales and to allow our customers to ‘put a face to the company’
- Build our business through the MKTE targeted matchmaking program by targetting specifically the Hotel, Lodging, and Guesthouse industry
- Create brand awareness by introducing and demonstrating our Fully Integrated Hospitality Management Software to potential clients
- To educate buyers on our current solutions and upcoming solutions that are in the process of being developed
- To expand our marketing database in Kenya and to search for passionate and motivated individuals that would like to join our reseller network and form part of our great team
CiMSO is looking forward to this opportunity to ”Rediscover The Magic” and we hope to see you there!
CiMSO supports clients in the transition from fragmented legacy software systems to integrated ERP solutions. CiMSO also manages the successful deployment of new systems in compliance with their ISO90003 Quality Management Systems and PRINCE II project management methodologies.