CiMSO's growth through values and quality
» 12 Countries
» 57 Central Reservation Offices
» 384 Geographic synchronisers
» 648 CRM Database Servers
» 1,227 Touchscreen Points of Sale
» 8,048 Computer Users
» 87,366 PAX in beds per night
» Next Generation Technology
» Customer Centric Design
» Seamless Software Integration
» Complete Financial Control
» Geographic Synchronisation
» Worldwide 24/7 Emergency Support
» Reduced Cost of Ownership
» IS090003 compliant Quality Management System
» PRINCE II Project Management Methodologies
» Syllabus based Training and Certification
CiMSO in a nutshell
When it all started
- To develop seamlessly integrated, next-generation, client-centric management software that satisfies the needs of the international hospitality and service delivery industries.
- To extend and continuously enhance the functionality of the software.
- To maintain an ISO90003 compliant quality management system for the development, distribution, implementation and on-going support of the software.
- To establish, accredit and maintain a business partner network for the distribution, implementation and on-going support of the software.
- To maintain our core values of integrity, professionalism, customer focus and the maintenance of quality assurance standards.